Putting the Pieces Together: Participant's Workbook
Putting the Pieces Together Mini-SeriesDVD
- Product Audience:
- High School-Adult
- Drs Tas Walker & Don Batten
- 240 Minutes
A comprehensive 6-part DVD teaching series designed to help you and your group(s) develop a fully-integrated Christian worldview. Ideal for schools/teachers, Bible study and discipleship groups, and general teaching in church. The most-asked questions—answered!
- Teaching the Christian Worldview (Don Batten)
- Six Days and the True History of the Universe (Tas Walker)
- Fossils, the Flood and Earth Science (Tas Walker)
- After Their Kind: Key to Living Things (Don Batten)
- Dinosaurs: Applying the Biblical Worldview (Don Batten)
- Answer the Most-Asked Questions! (Tas Walker)
Packaged as a box set with each DVD within its own case.
The companion Participant’s Workbook is included on the DVD but this has been superseded with a new full colour edition. You can download this new edition here. Alternatively, the latest colour Workbook can be purchased separately for those who prefer to have a professionally printed copy. If available, it will be shown below under Related Products.
You might also like